Opening STK files
Did your computer fail to open a STK file? We explain what STK files are and recommend software that we know can open or convert your STK files.
What is a STK file?
The .stk file extension is most commonly associated with the Stickfigure Animator software. Stickfigure Animator is used to create stick figure animations. The STK files contain bitmap images and different motions points for figure animation. These files are used to create a series of frames that animate the image. The STK files are then combined and saved in the animated GIF file format.
The .stk file extension is also used for HyperStudio stacks files, Personal Stock Monitor files, Sticker Store sticker files, RankTracker data files, CRiSP Harvest files, MetaMorph software stack files and Rail3D 2KD/2k3 stock and scenery model files.
Software that will open, convert or fix STK files
- ZebraDesignerUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Rank TrackerUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- NiceLabel ProUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- NiceLabel SEUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Fugawi Moving Map Software for GPS ReceiversUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
Try a universal file viewer
In addition to the products listed above, I would suggest that you try a universal file viewer like Free File Viewer. It can open over 200 different types of files - and very likely yours too! Download Free File Viewer.