Opening RC files
Did your computer fail to open a RC file? We explain what RC files are and recommend software that we know can open or convert your RC files.
What is a RC file?
Files with the .rc extension contain resource script files used by a number of different software compiling applications. These files contain instructions on how a program should compile the associated application source files.
The .rc file extension is also used for Emacs configuration record files, Mozilla (Netscape) subscription information files and Left 4 Dead files.
Software that will open, convert or fix RC files
- Stuffit ExpanderUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Borland C++User SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Microsoft Visual Studio .NETUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- progeCAD ProfessionalUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Flash Movie PlayerUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
Try a universal file viewer
In addition to the products listed above, I would suggest that you try a universal file viewer like Free File Viewer. It can open over 200 different types of files - and very likely yours too! Download Free File Viewer.