Opening JS files
Did your computer fail to open a JS file? We explain what JS files are and recommend software that we know can open or convert your JS files.
What is a JS file?
The .js file extension is also used for JACOsub script files, JetScript output files, Netscape settings files and ECMAScript language files.
Software that will open, convert or fix JS files
- Adobe DreamweaverUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Macromedia Dreamweaver MXUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Microsoft Web Platform ExtensionsUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- UltraEditUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Aptana StudioUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
Try a universal file viewer
In addition to the products listed above, I would suggest that you try a universal file viewer like Free File Viewer. It can open over 200 different types of files - and very likely yours too! Download Free File Viewer.