Opening SFL files
Did your computer fail to open a SFL file? We explain what SFL files are and recommend software that we know can open or convert your SFL files.
What is a SFL file?
The .sfl file extension is most commonly used by the Sound Forge digital audio editing software by Sony. The SFL files store the region and marker information pertaining to an associated sound file. These files are created automatically by the Sound Forge software when a user makes edits to an associated sound file. The SFL files do not contain any actual audio data, just references for the associated audio file.
The .sfl file extension is also used for PCL4 Ventura printer bitmap font files, SAM data files and AGON game files.
Software that will open, convert or fix SFL files
- Folderico - Change folder iconUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Vegas Movie Studio HD PlatinumUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Dragon UnPACKerUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Movie MakerUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Media Player ClassicUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
Try a universal file viewer
In addition to the products listed above, I would suggest that you try a universal file viewer like Free File Viewer. It can open over 200 different types of files - and very likely yours too! Download Free File Viewer.