Opening RPT files
Did your computer fail to open a RPT file? We explain what RPT files are and recommend software that we know can open or convert your RPT files.
What is a RPT file?
Files that contain the .rpt file extension are used by a variety of computer applications for exported report files. These report files are normally text based and store report information, such as the details about the data that a program has collated or gathered in its reporting functions.
Crystal Reports, a business reporting application, uses the .rpt file extension for the reports that are generated from the multiple databases that the software uses.
Microsoft Visual Basic also uses the .rpt extension for the reports that it creates. Other programs that use the .rpt file extension for report files include Sierra Mastercook, TeamQuest and Truenet.
Software that will open, convert or fix RPT files
- Sage ACTUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- ACT! by SageUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Seagate Crystal ReportsUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Crystal ReportsUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Crystal Reports for Visual BasicUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
Try a universal file viewer
In addition to the products listed above, I would suggest that you try a universal file viewer like Free File Viewer. It can open over 200 different types of files - and very likely yours too! Download Free File Viewer.