Opening FNT files
Did your computer fail to open a FNT file? We explain what FNT files are and recommend software that we know can open or convert your FNT files.
What is a FNT file?
Files that contain the .fnt file extension are used by a variety of Windows computer applications to save font file information. Each of the FNT files saved in a computer can store just one single raster or vector font and the fonts are then stored in the Fonts system folder on a Microsoft Windows operating system.
While the FNT file used to be the preferred font file of choice, it is now considered to be an "outdated" bitmap font format. Currently the OpenType font and TrueType Font file formats have, for the most part, replaced the older, more antiquated FNT file format.
Software that will open, convert or fix FNT files
- Stuffit ExpanderUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- progeCAD ProfessionalUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Flash Movie PlayerUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- progeCAD Professional EnglishUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- TimetableUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
Try a universal file viewer
In addition to the products listed above, I would suggest that you try a universal file viewer like Free File Viewer. It can open over 200 different types of files - and very likely yours too! Download Free File Viewer.