Opening TSV files
Did your computer fail to open a TSV file? We explain what TSV files are and recommend software that we know can open or convert your TSV files.
What is a TSV file?
TSV stands for Tab Separated Values. Files with the .tsv extension store information contained in data tables, with each column of data being separated by tabs. The TSV file format allows the data tables to be imported into the majority of spreadsheet applications, allowing for the interchange of spreadsheets between different software applications. The TSV files are similar to CSV files, but the data is separated by tabs instead of commas.
Software that will open, convert or fix TSV files
- Stuffit ExpanderUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Microsoft OfficeUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- progeCAD ProfessionalUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Flash Movie PlayerUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- progeCAD Professional EnglishUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
Try a universal file viewer
In addition to the products listed above, I would suggest that you try a universal file viewer like Free File Viewer. It can open over 200 different types of files - and very likely yours too! Download Free File Viewer.