Opening PLG files
Did your computer fail to open a PLG file? We explain what PLG files are and recommend software that we know can open or convert your PLG files.
What is a PLG file?
Files that contain the .plg file extension are most commonly associated with the Sibelius music notation software application. These files contain software plug-ins that are used with the Sibelius software.
The PLG files that are used with Sibelius provide users with added functionality, allowing them to manipulate the MIDI files with additional features.
The Microsoft Developer Studio application has also been known to use the .plg file suffix. These PLG files contain build log files that are created by the Developer Studio software.
The BPM Studio software also uses the .plg file suffix. These PLG files contain play list category files that are used by the BPM Studio software.
Software that will open, convert or fix PLG files
- FlashPeak SlimBrowserVerifiedProgram has been verified by file.org to work with PLG files.
- Artweaver FreeUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- ArtweaverUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Stuffit ExpanderUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- progeCAD ProfessionalUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
Try a universal file viewer
In addition to the products listed above, I would suggest that you try a universal file viewer like Free File Viewer. It can open over 200 different types of files - and very likely yours too! Download Free File Viewer.