Opening FS files
Did your computer fail to open a FS file? We explain what FS files are and recommend software that we know can open or convert your FS files.
What is a FS file?
The .fs file format stands for F Sharp format.The .fs file extension is found in files that primarily created based on F Sharp programming language. F sharp (F# in some context) is designed for use with Microsoft's .NET library and tools. F# is a strongly typed functional-first language that uses type inference. The programmer does not need to declare types—the compiler deduces types during compilation. F# also allows explicit type annotations, and requires them in varying situations.
FS files are source code files written in Microsoft's F# (pronounced "F Sharp") programming language, which primarily based on the environment of the ML language. FS files can also be written using the Visual F# component of Microsoft Visual Studio 2010. FS files are developer file used for compiling F# code into DLL or EXE program. executables.
Software that will open, convert or fix FS files
- Hummingbird Shared ComponentsUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Xamarin StudioUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Microsoft Application VirtualizationUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Kryptel Enterprise EditionUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- CompuPic ProUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
Try a universal file viewer
In addition to the products listed above, I would suggest that you try a universal file viewer like Free File Viewer. It can open over 200 different types of files - and very likely yours too! Download Free File Viewer.