Opening FLT files
Did your computer fail to open a FLT file? We explain what FLT files are and recommend software that we know can open or convert your FLT files.
What is a FLT file?
Files that contain the .flt file extension are used by a variety of different computer applications. These FLT files are image filter files that are often used to apply image distortions, artistic effects, color corrections and other changes to a computer image.
Popular applications that use the .flt file extension for image filter files include Adobe Illustrator, CorelDRAW and Qimage.
The MultiGen Open Flight software program also uses the .flt file suffix. These FLT files contain the flight files that are created by the program.
CAD files will also often uses files with the .flt file suffix to define model line breaks.
Software that will open, convert or fix FLT files
- AuditionUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Microsoft Flight Simulator - A Century of FlightUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Ashampoo Photo CommanderUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- FileMaker ProUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Media Player Classic frUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
Try a universal file viewer
In addition to the products listed above, I would suggest that you try a universal file viewer like Free File Viewer. It can open over 200 different types of files - and very likely yours too! Download Free File Viewer.