Opening DCT files
Did your computer fail to open a DCT file? We explain what DCT files are and recommend software that we know can open or convert your DCT files.
What is a DCT file?
Files that contain the .dct file extension are most commonly associated with dictionary files that are used by a variety of different spell-checking applications. The DCT files that are used by these programs contains a list of words. The list is often available in different languages. AutoCAD, Clarion and ArcView all use the DCT file format for dictionary files.
The .dct file suffix is also used by the Microsoft Visual FoxPro software program. These DCT files contain database memo files that have been created with the FoxPro software.
The Delphi software development software has also been known to use the .dct file extension. These DCT files contain component template files that have been created for use with the Delphi development application.
Software that will open, convert or fix DCT files
- WavePad Sound EditorUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Pixillion Image ConverterUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Switch Sound File ConverterUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Express ZipUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- VideoPadUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
Try a universal file viewer
In addition to the products listed above, I would suggest that you try a universal file viewer like Free File Viewer. It can open over 200 different types of files - and very likely yours too! Download Free File Viewer.