Having problems opening a file?

We have programs that can open or convert your files.

File.org site map

Overview of content found on file.org

TSK File - What is it and how do I open it?
Files that contain the .tsk file extension are most commonly associated with custom skins that have been creat ...

TST File - What is it and how do I open it?
Files that contain the .tst file extension are most commonly associated with the ExamView testing software. Th ...

TT2 File - What is it and how do I open it?
The TT2 file format is a temporary file type that was developed by Microsoft. Files in this format use the .tt ...

TVR File - What is it and how do I open it?
The .tvr file extension is used by MySQL for the Navicat database application. Navicat is a database administr ...

TWBX File - What is it and how do I open it?
The .twbx file extension is associated with packaged document/data files created using the Tableau software pa ...

TXD File - What is it and how do I open it?
Files that contain the .txd file extension are most commonly associated with game texture dictionary files. Th ...

TXF File - What is it and how do I open it?
The .txf file extension is used for a standard data file format, which was created for various accounting tool ...

TXT File - What is it and how do I open it?
Files that contain the .txt file extension are files that store unformatted generic text contents. These files ...

More file types starting with T

Page 1 2 3 

More file extensions

A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z - Other