Opening XSD files
Did your computer fail to open a XSD file? We explain what XSD files are and recommend software that we know can open or convert your XSD files.
What is a XSD file?
XSD is an acronym for XML Schema Description. Files that contain the .xsd file extension are used in order to determine which attributes and elements will appear in an associated XML document. An XSD file may also be used to determine what data is stored in the file elements.
The XSD file extension is also used by the Pattern Maker software application (a cross stitch program). It uses .XSD files to store cross stitch patterns (designs) created by professional and amateur cross stitch fans. These designs can be transfered to an embroidery machine, which will stitch the design automatically, without human intervention.
Software that will open, convert or fix XSD files
- WinRARUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Microsoft Web Platform ExtensionsUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Stuffit ExpanderUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Flash Movie PlayerUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- progeCAD ProfessionalUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
Try a universal file viewer
In addition to the products listed above, I would suggest that you try a universal file viewer like Free File Viewer. It can open over 200 different types of files - and very likely yours too! Download Free File Viewer.