Opening SLN files
Did your computer fail to open a SLN file? We explain what SLN files are and recommend software that we know can open or convert your SLN files.
What is a SLN file?
Files that contain the .sln file extension are most commonly associated with the Microsoft Visual Studio software application. These SLN files contain information about the project environment and the state of the project when the SLN file was created.
The SLN files that are created by the Microsoft Visual Studio software are stored in a text-based file format. When the Microsoft Visual Studio program opens a project file, the pre-solution and post-solution data for that file is read from the SLN file.
These files are similar in nature to the VBG files that are used by the Microsoft Visual Basic software program.
Software that will open, convert or fix SLN files
- WinRARUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Microsoft Expression BlendUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Microsoft Visual Studio .NETUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Xamarin StudioUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Microsoft Blend for Visual StudioUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
Try a universal file viewer
In addition to the products listed above, I would suggest that you try a universal file viewer like Free File Viewer. It can open over 200 different types of files - and very likely yours too! Download Free File Viewer.