Opening SLG files
Did your computer fail to open a SLG file? We explain what SLG files are and recommend software that we know can open or convert your SLG files.
What is a SLG file?
The .slg file extension is most commonly associated with the Chromeleon software application. The SLG files contain audit trail files that are used by the Chromeleon program.
The .slg file extension is also used for AutoCAD files, WellSight log files and Safend Protector files.
Software that will open, convert or fix SLG files
- EXTRA! X-tremeUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Microsoft OfficeUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Acunetix Web Vulnerability ScannerUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- SonarViewerUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Attachmate SoftwareUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
Try a universal file viewer
In addition to the products listed above, I would suggest that you try a universal file viewer like Free File Viewer. It can open over 200 different types of files - and very likely yours too! Download Free File Viewer.