Opening RGS files
Did your computer fail to open a RGS file? We explain what RGS files are and recommend software that we know can open or convert your RGS files.
What is a RGS file?
The .rgs file extension is most commonly used for registry script files that are used by ATL C++ projects. Microsoft Visual Studio, InstallShield and Flexera also use the RGS file format for registry script files, as do other software development applications. The RGS files contain the code that registers the associated software application with the Windows operating system. These files are usually included with a software application's installation package.
Software that will open, convert or fix RGS files
- Stuffit ExpanderUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Microsoft Visual Studio .NETUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- RealNetworks RealArcadeUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Flash Movie PlayerUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- progeCAD ProfessionalUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
Try a universal file viewer
In addition to the products listed above, I would suggest that you try a universal file viewer like Free File Viewer. It can open over 200 different types of files - and very likely yours too! Download Free File Viewer.