Opening PSPIMAGE files
Did your computer fail to open a PSPIMAGE file? We explain what PSPIMAGE files are and recommend software that we know can open or convert your PSPIMAGE files.
What is a PSPIMAGE file?
Files with the .pspimage extension are most commonly associated with the Corel PaintShop Photo Pro image editing application. PaintShop Photo Pro is used to edit digital photographs and other computer images. The PSPIMAGE files contain graphics that have been saved by the PaintShop Photo Pro software. These files may contain raster or vector graphics. The .pspimage extension was introduced in version 8 of this software. Earlier versions of the software saved these images with the .psp file extension.
Software that will open, convert or fix PSPIMAGE files
- Paint Shop ProUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Corel PaintShop ProUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Paint Shop Pro XIUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Paint Shop Pro XUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Ashampoo Photo CommanderUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
Try a universal file viewer
In addition to the products listed above, I would suggest that you try a universal file viewer like Free File Viewer. It can open over 200 different types of files - and very likely yours too! Download Free File Viewer.