Opening P files
Did your computer fail to open a P file? We explain what P files are and recommend software that we know can open or convert your P files.
What is a P file?
Files that contain the .p file extension are usually program source code files that have been written in the Pascal programming language.
The Pascal programming language was developed in 1970 by Niklaus Wirth, using data structuring and structured programming.
The Applause software application is also known to use the .p file suffix. These P files contain picture files that are created by the software.
The Python programming language also uses the .p file extension. These P files store Python module files that have been converted into byte streams.
The MATLAB program also uses the .p file extension. These P files contain binary-runtime files that are used by the MATLAB application.
Software that will open, convert or fix P files
- WinRARUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- ETHNOSUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Microsoft OfficeUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Sage Accounts Production AdvancedUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Sage Accounts Production Advanced Format EditorUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
Try a universal file viewer
In addition to the products listed above, I would suggest that you try a universal file viewer like Free File Viewer. It can open over 200 different types of files - and very likely yours too! Download Free File Viewer.