Opening MML files
Did your computer fail to open a MML file? We explain what MML files are and recommend software that we know can open or convert your MML files.
What is a MML file?
Files that contain the the .mml file extension are associated with the Adobe Maker Markup Language. This language is used by the Adobe FrameMaker publishing application.
Adobe FrameMaker is used to publish large structured documents. The MML files that are used by this software contain the formatting information for an associated FrameMaker document, such as the page layout, text, graphics and other FrameMaker page properties.
The MML files that are used by the Adobe FrameMaker program are stored in ASCII format.
The .mml file suffix is also used by the MolMol science software. These MML files contain molecule description files that are referenced during the use of the MolMol software application.
Software that will open, convert or fix MML files
- OpenOffice.org MathUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- LibreOfficeUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Microsoft OfficeUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Microsoft Office Home and Student - EnglishUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- LibreOffice MathUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
Try a universal file viewer
In addition to the products listed above, I would suggest that you try a universal file viewer like Free File Viewer. It can open over 200 different types of files - and very likely yours too! Download Free File Viewer.