Opening LOCAL files
Did your computer fail to open a LOCAL file? We explain what LOCAL files are and recommend software that we know can open or convert your LOCAL files.
What is a LOCAL file?
Files with the .local extension are most commonly associated with the Delphi programming language. The LOCAL files override the settings for Delphi project files. The files are normally used by software developers to override certain project settings.
The .local file extension is also used for Xset setup program bin files.
Software that will open, convert or fix LOCAL files
- Stuffit ExpanderUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- progeCAD ProfessionalUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Flash Movie PlayerUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- progeCAD Professional EnglishUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- TimetableUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
Try a universal file viewer
In addition to the products listed above, I would suggest that you try a universal file viewer like Free File Viewer. It can open over 200 different types of files - and very likely yours too! Download Free File Viewer.