Opening JPG-LARGE files
Did your computer fail to open a JPG-LARGE file? We explain what JPG-LARGE files are and recommend software that we know can open or convert your JPG-LARGE files.
What is a JPG-LARGE file?
JPG-LARGE files are enlarged versions of JPG image files. Normally, these .jpg-large files are originally standard JPG files. These images are sometimes converted into the .jpg-large format after uploading these JPG images to online social networks like Facebook and Twitter, in which automatic image re-sizing takes place. This is in order to best match the required image dimensions of those social networks.To open a JPG-LARGE file using a standard image viewer or photo editing application, simply change the .jpg-large extension of the file into .jpg. This will enable your image viewer or photo editing program to recognize the file as an image in the standard JPG format.
Software that will open, convert or fix JPG-LARGE files
- WinRARUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Picasa Photo ViewerUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Photo GalleryUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- WindowsR Internet ExplorerUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Windows LiveR Photo GalleryUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
Try a universal file viewer
In addition to the products listed above, I would suggest that you try a universal file viewer like Free File Viewer. It can open over 200 different types of files - and very likely yours too! Download Free File Viewer.