Opening J2C files
Did your computer fail to open a J2C file? We explain what J2C files are and recommend software that we know can open or convert your J2C files.
What is a J2C file?
Every day thousands of users submit information to us about which programs they use to open specific types of files.
While we do not yet have a description of the J2C file format and what it is normally used for, we do know which programs are known to open these files. See the list of programs recommended by our users below.
We are constantly working on adding more file type descriptions to the site - the current count exceeds thousand by far, and more information about J2C files will hopefully be added soon.
Software that will open, convert or fix J2C files
- Free File ViewerVerifiedProgram has been verified by file.org to work with J2C files.
- HoneyView3User SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- HoneyviewUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- ACDSeeUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Ashampoo Photo CommanderUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
Try a universal file viewer
In addition to the products listed above, I would suggest that you try a universal file viewer like Free File Viewer. It can open over 200 different types of files - and very likely yours too! Download Free File Viewer.