Opening FIG files
Did your computer fail to open a FIG file? We explain what FIG files are and recommend software that we know can open or convert your FIG files.
What is a FIG file?
The .fig file extension is usually associated with the Xfig file format. The FIG files contain line drawings that are stored as vector images. These files may contain shapes, lines, splines, arcs, arrows and text objects as well as images, patterns and colors.
The .fig file extension is also used for REND386/AVRIL graphic data files, Lahey Fortran linker options files, ATOS files, Cabri figure files, DeskMate drawing files and Super Nintendo game-console ROM image files.
Software that will open, convert or fix FIG files
- ImageMagickVerifiedProgram has been verified by file.org to work with FIG files.
- Snes9X SNES EmulatorUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- TransCADUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Microsoft OfficeUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Media Player ClassicUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
Try a universal file viewer
In addition to the products listed above, I would suggest that you try a universal file viewer like Free File Viewer. It can open over 200 different types of files - and very likely yours too! Download Free File Viewer.