Opening FDM files
Did your computer fail to open a FDM file? We explain what FDM files are and recommend software that we know can open or convert your FDM files.
What is a FDM file?
Every day thousands of users submit information to us about which programs they use to open specific types of files.
While we do not yet have a description of the FDM file format and what it is normally used for, we do know which programs are known to open these files. See the list of programs recommended by our users below.
We are constantly working on adding more file type descriptions to the site - the current count exceeds thousand by far, and more information about FDM files will hopefully be added soon.
Software that will open, convert or fix FDM files
- FlashDevelop RTM for Microsoft.NETUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- FlashDevelop for .NETUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- FlashDevelop RTM for Microsoft.NET RuntimeUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Media Player ClassicUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Fugawi Moving Map Software for GPS ReceiversUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
Try a universal file viewer
In addition to the products listed above, I would suggest that you try a universal file viewer like Free File Viewer. It can open over 200 different types of files - and very likely yours too! Download Free File Viewer.