Opening DBS files
Did your computer fail to open a DBS file? We explain what DBS files are and recommend software that we know can open or convert your DBS files.
What is a DBS file?
The .dbs file extension is used for an SQL database command file format, which was developed by Oracle Corporation. These DBS files contain code that is related to the data storage querying and updating functions that were programmed into the SQL database. SQL stands for Structured Query Language.
These DBS files can be opened by using standard text editors like Notepad. Lines of code are stored in these .dbs files, which may be comprehensible for SQL database developers. MySQL is the version of SQL that was designed to work with Microsoft Windows networks and server computers.
Only SQL database developers are recommended to open these .dbs files. For regular users, it's advised to leave these DBS files alone so as for the associated program's SQL database functions to continue working properly.
Software that will open, convert or fix DBS files
- Stuffit ExpanderUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Microsoft Visual Studio .NETUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Flash Movie PlayerUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- progeCAD ProfessionalUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- progeCAD Professional EnglishUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
Try a universal file viewer
In addition to the products listed above, I would suggest that you try a universal file viewer like Free File Viewer. It can open over 200 different types of files - and very likely yours too! Download Free File Viewer.