Opening CS files
Did your computer fail to open a CS file? We explain what CS files are and recommend software that we know can open or convert your CS files.
What is a CS file?
Files that contain the .cs file extension are files that contain source code. The source code in a .cs file has been written in the C# or C# .NET programming language.
C# is a programming language that is used to create a variety of .NET Framework applications. It is commonly created with the Microsoft Visual C# toolset. This toolset can be used to create XML services for .NET connected applications. The CS files are usually compiled by a csc.exe file.
The types of source code code that a CS file can contain may include source code for console applications, library files and GUI applications.
Software that will open, convert or fix CS files
- WinRARUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Microsoft Web Platform ExtensionsUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Stuffit ExpanderUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Edge Code CCUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Microsoft Visual Studio .NETUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
Try a universal file viewer
In addition to the products listed above, I would suggest that you try a universal file viewer like Free File Viewer. It can open over 200 different types of files - and very likely yours too! Download Free File Viewer.