Opening BLD files
Did your computer fail to open a BLD file? We explain what BLD files are and recommend software that we know can open or convert your BLD files.
What is a BLD file?
The .bld file extension is used by a variety of software applications for a wide range of file types. The .bld extension is most commonly used for 3D Home Design Suite model files. It is also used for Basic Bload image files, MegaPaint image format files, ACT! files, EnergyPro files, My Personal Programmer project files, RealFlight radio control airplane description files, VersaPro block build info files, Visual Build project files, Weinberger picture sequence files and Yoot Tower saved game files.
Software that will open, convert or fix BLD files
- EnvisioneerUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- SimCity MBE Building Architect ToolUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- HGTV Home and Landscape Platinum SuiteUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- TurboFloorPlan3DUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- 3D Home Architect Design Suite DeluxeUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
Try a universal file viewer
In addition to the products listed above, I would suggest that you try a universal file viewer like Free File Viewer. It can open over 200 different types of files - and very likely yours too! Download Free File Viewer.