Opening USR files
Did your computer fail to open an USR file? We explain what USR files are and recommend software that we know can open or convert your USR files.
What is an USR file?
Files that contain the .usr file extension are most commonly associated with user database files. The USR files can store a variety of user database information. The exact information that is stored in a USR file will vary depending on the specific application that the USR file is associated with.
Popular applications that are known to use the .usr file extension for user database files include ERGO, FileMaker Pro, Corel PhotoPaint, Procomm Plus, Turbo C++, PerfectExpert and Pegasus Mail.
Software that will open, convert or fix USR files
- Stuffit ExpanderUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Microsoft Visual Studio .NETUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- SmartMusicUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Flash Movie PlayerUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- progeCAD ProfessionalUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
Try a universal file viewer
In addition to the products listed above, I would suggest that you try a universal file viewer like Free File Viewer. It can open over 200 different types of files - and very likely yours too! Download Free File Viewer.