Opening USER files
Did your computer fail to open an USER file? We explain what USER files are and recommend software that we know can open or convert your USER files.
What is an USER file?
The .user file extension is most commonly associated with the Visual Studio software application. Visual Studio is used to develop software applications for the Internet and for Microsoft Windows. The USER files contain the user preferences and are used to load and save project preferences for a specific program user.
The .user file extension is also used by the Linux operating system.
Software that will open, convert or fix USER files
- Microsoft Web Platform ExtensionsUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Stuffit ExpanderUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Flash Movie PlayerUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- progeCAD ProfessionalUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- progeCAD Professional EnglishUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
Try a universal file viewer
In addition to the products listed above, I would suggest that you try a universal file viewer like Free File Viewer. It can open over 200 different types of files - and very likely yours too! Download Free File Viewer.