Opening SY_ files
Did your computer fail to open a SY_ file? We explain what SY_ files are and recommend software that we know can open or convert your SY_ files.
What is a SY_ file?
Files that contain the .sy_ file extension are most commonly associated with compressed Korg DW-8000 files.
The Korg DW-8000 application is a digital-analog synthesizer instrument. The files that are created with the software can be saved in a compressed format in order to save a user's disk space and to make it easier to distribute the files over the Internet or via email.
When a file is compressed using this software, these file is given the .sy_ file extension.
Files that contain the .sy_ file suffix may also contain compressed .sys files. The .sy_ file extension is replaced by the .sys file extension when the compressed file is decompressed.
Software that will open, convert or fix SY_ files
- Stuffit ExpanderUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- progeCAD ProfessionalUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Flash Movie PlayerUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- progeCAD Professional EnglishUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- TimetableUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
Try a universal file viewer
In addition to the products listed above, I would suggest that you try a universal file viewer like Free File Viewer. It can open over 200 different types of files - and very likely yours too! Download Free File Viewer.