Opening SY_ files
Did your computer fail to open a SY file? We explain what SY files are and recommend software that we know can open or convert your SY_ files.
What is a SY_ file?
Files that contain the .sy_ file extension are most commonly associated with compressed Korg DW-8000 files.
The Korg DW-8000 application is a digital-analog synthesizer instrument. The files that are created with the software can be saved in a compressed format in order to save a user's disk space and to make it easier to distribute the files over the Internet or via email.
When a file is compressed using this software, these file is given the .sy_ file extension.
Files that contain the .sy file suffix may also contain compressed .sys files. The .sy file extension is replaced by the .sys file extension when the compressed file is decompressed.
Software that will open, convert or fix SY_ files
- Stuffit ExpanderUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- progeCAD ProfessionalUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Flash Movie PlayerUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- progeCAD Professional EnglishUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- TimetableUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
Try a universal file viewer
In addition to the products listed above, I would suggest that you try a universal file viewer like Free File Viewer. It can open over 200 different types of files - and very likely yours too! Download Free File Viewer.