Opening SCC files
Did your computer fail to open a SCC file? We explain what SCC files are and recommend software that we know can open or convert your SCC files.
What is a SCC file?
Files with the .scc extension are most commonly used by the Microsoft Visual SourceSafe version control tool. SourceSafe integrates with the Microsoft Visual Studio application. The SCC files contain the source code that is used to manage local copies of projects that are under source control. This file is created when a user performs a GET operation.
The .scc file extension is also used for Microsoft eXtended home computer bitmap image files, Scenarist closed caption files, Active ScreenSaver Builder configuration files, Stamp Collector's Girl Friday catalog files and 602Pro PC Suite files.
Software that will open, convert or fix SCC files
- Stuffit ExpanderUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Flash Movie PlayerUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- progeCAD ProfessionalUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- progeCAD Professional EnglishUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Parallels Tools CenterUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
Try a universal file viewer
In addition to the products listed above, I would suggest that you try a universal file viewer like Free File Viewer. It can open over 200 different types of files - and very likely yours too! Download Free File Viewer.