Opening PHTML files
Did your computer fail to open a PHTML file? We explain what PHTML files are and recommend software that we know can open or convert your PHTML files.
What is a PHTML file?
Files with the .phtml extension are most commonly associated with PHP Web pages. The PHTML files contain PHP code that is parsed by a PHP engine. This allows the Web server to generate dynamic HTML that is displayed in a Web browser. The PHTML files are often used to access databases. The pages containing the PHTML code are usually displayed with the .php page extension.
Software that will open, convert or fix PHTML files
- Microsoft Web Platform ExtensionsUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Edge Code CCUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Notepad++User SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- PHP Expert EditorUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Professional NotepadUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
Try a universal file viewer
In addition to the products listed above, I would suggest that you try a universal file viewer like Free File Viewer. It can open over 200 different types of files - and very likely yours too! Download Free File Viewer.