Opening PCB files
Did your computer fail to open a PCB file? We explain what PCB files are and recommend software that we know can open or convert your PCB files.
What is a PCB file?
The .pcb file extension is most commonly associated with the Microsoft PowerPoint presentation software. The PCB files contain the application settings and data that are used by the software.
The .pcb file extension is also used for ACCEL or Protel printed circuit board files, P-CAD database files, PC-Doctor files, Broderbund Print Shop business card files and PCB Layout check design rule template files.
Software that will open, convert or fix PCB files
- Microsoft Office Home and Student - EnglishUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Microsoft Office Home and Business - EnglishUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- ExpressPCBUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Microsoft OfficeUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- PADSUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
Try a universal file viewer
In addition to the products listed above, I would suggest that you try a universal file viewer like Free File Viewer. It can open over 200 different types of files - and very likely yours too! Download Free File Viewer.