Opening LAYOUT files
Did your computer fail to open a LAYOUT file? We explain what LAYOUT files are and recommend software that we know can open or convert your LAYOUT files.
What is a LAYOUT file?
The .layout file extension is most commonly associated with Apple MainStage layout files. These files allow a user to customize the look and feel of the Apple MainStage interface, such as the layout of the interface and the color of the MainStage controls.
The .layout file extension is also used for Adobe Premiere Layout files.
Software that will open, convert or fix LAYOUT files
- Adobe Premiere ProUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Adobe Premiere ElementsUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Adobe Premiere Pro CCUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Sage Reporting EngineUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Chief Architect PremierUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
Try a universal file viewer
In addition to the products listed above, I would suggest that you try a universal file viewer like Free File Viewer. It can open over 200 different types of files - and very likely yours too! Download Free File Viewer.