Opening ISF files
Did your computer fail to open an ISF file? We explain what ISF files are and recommend software that we know can open or convert your ISF files.
What is an ISF file?
The .isf file extension is most commonly associated with the Inspiration educational diagramming application. The ISF files contain flowcharts created with the software. These flowcharts are used by students to plan, research and finalize projects. The ISF files can be viewed as diagrams or text-based outline formats.
The .isf file extension is also used for InfoNet snapshot files, ModelPress highly compressed CAD model files, Tektronix instrument data files and ZerOS saved show files.
Software that will open, convert or fix ISF files
- InspirationUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Inspiration International English EditionUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- MYRIAD 3D ReaderUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Inspiration IntlUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- QXDM ProfessionalUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
Try a universal file viewer
In addition to the products listed above, I would suggest that you try a universal file viewer like Free File Viewer. It can open over 200 different types of files - and very likely yours too! Download Free File Viewer.