Opening EX_ files
Did your computer fail to open an EX_ file? We explain what EX_ files are and recommend software that we know can open or convert your EX_ files.
What is an EX_ file?
Files that contain the .ex_ file extension are compressed executable files. When these files are not compressed, they are saved with the .exe file extension.
The EXE or EX_ executable files are commonly created by installation archive programs. EXE files are often used to install software onto a user's computer. Sometimes the EXE files are compressed for easier downloading, making the file download smaller. When the EXE file is compressed, the file is given the .ex_ file extension rather than the standard .exe file extension.
Once the EX_ file has been uncompressed, the file is re-saved with its original .exe file extension.
Software that will open, convert or fix EX_ files
- WinRARUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Stuffit ExpanderUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- progeCAD ProfessionalUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Flash Movie PlayerUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- progeCAD Professional EnglishUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
Try a universal file viewer
In addition to the products listed above, I would suggest that you try a universal file viewer like Free File Viewer. It can open over 200 different types of files - and very likely yours too! Download Free File Viewer.