Opening EST files
Did your computer fail to open an EST file? We explain what EST files are and recommend software that we know can open or convert your EST files.
What is an EST file?
The .est file extension is most commonly associated with the Microsoft Streets & Trips software. Streets & Trips is a mapping and trip planning application that allows users to create maps to and from different destinations. The trips planned with this software are saved with the .est file extension.
The .est file extension is also used for Webalizer language files, Construction cost estimate files, ICE 2000 files and EasySTONE files.
Software that will open, convert or fix EST files
- Microsoft Streets & TripsVerifiedProgram has been verified by file.org to work with EST files.
- CX-ThermoUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- ITN ConverterUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- ACS2000User SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Microsoft OfficeUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
Try a universal file viewer
In addition to the products listed above, I would suggest that you try a universal file viewer like Free File Viewer. It can open over 200 different types of files - and very likely yours too! Download Free File Viewer.