Opening COD files
Did your computer fail to open a COD file? We explain what COD files are and recommend software that we know can open or convert your COD files.
What is a COD file?
Files that contain the .cod file extension are used by various BlackBerry mobile phones. These files contain compiled source code that has been written in either the dBase, Java or Fortran programming languages. The COD files contain executable files that have been created for use on the BlackBerry mobile devices.
The Atlantis word processor has also been reported to use the .cod file extension. The COD files that are used by this word processing software are used to store encrypted word processing documents that have been created with the program. If a user wants to read the COD file, the file must first be unencrypted.
Software that will open, convert or fix COD files
- Stuffit ExpanderUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Microsoft Visual Studio .NETUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Flash Movie PlayerUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- progeCAD ProfessionalUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- progeCAD Professional EnglishUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
Try a universal file viewer
In addition to the products listed above, I would suggest that you try a universal file viewer like Free File Viewer. It can open over 200 different types of files - and very likely yours too! Download Free File Viewer.