Opening MEM files
Did your computer fail to open a MEM file? We explain what MEM files are and recommend software that we know can open or convert your MEM files.
What is a MEM file?
Files with the .mem extension are most commonly associated with the WordPerfect word processing application. These files contain macro editor files that allow a user to edit macros in the WordPerfect application.
The .mem file extension is also used for Context4 files, Microsoft Visual FoxPro mem files, Parallels virtual machine memory dump files, BPM Studio sampler functions saved files, Clarion DOS database memo files, Fanuc parameter files and Virtual Game Station memory files.
Software that will open, convert or fix MEM files
- Parallels Tools CenterUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Intense Language OfficeUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Quick Memory EditorUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- PSXMemToolUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Any Video Converter FreeUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
Try a universal file viewer
In addition to the products listed above, I would suggest that you try a universal file viewer like Free File Viewer. It can open over 200 different types of files - and very likely yours too! Download Free File Viewer.