Opening BCF files
Did your computer fail to open a BCF file? We explain what BCF files are and recommend software that we know can open or convert your BCF files.
What is a BCF file?
Files with the .bcf extension are most commonly associated with the Business Card Designer Pro custom business card software. This software is used to create custom business cards from templates or from original designs. The BCF files contain the layout for the cards as well as the images, shapes and text that may be printed on the cards.
The .bcf file extension is also used for ConfigSafe snapshot index files, MyLabel Designer Deluxe label files, The Sims 3D body mesh files, Belarc Advisor content files, MapTek Vulcan script files, Adobe PageMaker color library files, Argus One Modflow-GUI PIE files and Gaussian batch control files.
Software that will open, convert or fix BCF files
- Business Card FactoryUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Belltech Business Card Designer ProUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Business Card Factory DeluxeUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Belltech Business Cards Designer ProUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Any Video Converter FreeUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
Try a universal file viewer
In addition to the products listed above, I would suggest that you try a universal file viewer like Free File Viewer. It can open over 200 different types of files - and very likely yours too! Download Free File Viewer.