Symantec System Recovery
If you are looking for Symantec System Recovery, you have come to the right place. We explain what Symantec System Recovery is and point you to the official download.
What is Symantec System Recovery?
From the software’s name itself, Symantec System Recovery is a tool for recovering files.
With this software, users are provided with backup and recovery application for Windows. It contains a Restore Anyware technology that enables users to restore from physical and virtual machines to dissimilar hardware including files and folders whenever it is needed. Also provided are cross platform Virtual-to-Virtual (V2V), Virtual to-Physical (V2P), and Physical-to-Virtual (P2V) recoveries.
In addition, users are offered with centralized management and enterprise scalability and built-in AES encryption which ensure the security of critical business data.
Overall, Symantec System Recovery allows users to:
- Capture and protect the entire system, including the OS, applications, all files, device drivers, etc. in one easy-to-manage recovery point with image-based technology.
- Recover files, folders and granular objects in seconds.
- Perform seamless, automated physical to virtual (P2V) and virtual to physical (V2P) conversions.
- Restore physical and virtual servers from local or off-site destinations in minutes, even to bare metal, dissimilar hardware, remote locations, or virtual environments.
- Schedule server backups to run automatically, including event triggered backups, without disrupting user productivity.
- Off-site Backup Copy to FTP location or secondary disk drive for enhanced disaster recovery capabilities.
- Backs up to almost any disk storage device regardless of provider.
Download Symantec System Recovery from the developer
File.org does not provide software hosting. We send you directly to the developer's site, to make sure you download the latest, original version of the program.
Download Symantec System Recovery (external link)
File types supported by Symantec System Recovery
About file types supported by Symantec System Recovery
File.org aims to be the go-to resource for file type- and related software information. We spend countless hours researching various file formats and software that can open, convert, create or otherwise work with those files.
If you have additional information about which types of files Symantec System Recovery can process, please do get in touch - we would love hearing from you.
Last updated: : November 6, 2013