Opening DES files
Did your computer fail to open a DES file? We explain what DES files are and recommend software that we know can open or convert your DES files.
What is a DES file?
Files that contain the .des file extension are normally associated with the Pro/DESKTOP CAD software application. The .des files contain 2D or 3D drawings that have been created with the software program.
The DES files can be viewed as transparent, shaded, enhanced or wireframe images. The Pro/DESKTOP program is commonly used by the education sector.
The Delphi software application is also known to use the .des file suffix. These DES files contain description files that are used by the Delphi software. The File Investigator software also uses the .des file extension also uses the .des file extension for descriptor files.
Software that will open, convert or fix DES files
- QuickBooksUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Corel Graphics ApplicationsUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- 20-20 Technologies Inc. Design systemUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- CST DESIGN ENVIRONMENTUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- 20-20 Technologies Inc. designUser Submitted
Try a universal file viewer
In addition to the products listed above, I would suggest that you try a universal file viewer like Free File Viewer. It can open over 200 different types of files - and very likely yours too! Download Free File Viewer.