Opening CDF files
Did your computer fail to open a CDF file? We explain what CDF files are and recommend software that we know can open or convert your CDF files.
What is a CDF file?
CDF stands for Content Definition File. The CDF file format is used by groups and organizations to share abstract enterprise content management data. The files created in this format are saved with the .cdf file suffix in an XML-based data format.
The .cdf file extension is also commonly used for comma delimited data files, Cyberspace Description Format files, InstallShield files, MicroSim PCBoard files and Unidata Network files.
Software that will open, convert or fix CDF files
- MathematicaUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Wolfram MathematicaUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Corel Digital Studio SE for NECUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Wolfram CDF PlayerUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Corel Digital StudioUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
Try a universal file viewer
In addition to the products listed above, I would suggest that you try a universal file viewer like Free File Viewer. It can open over 200 different types of files - and very likely yours too! Download Free File Viewer.