Opening NLS files
Did your computer fail to open a NLS file? We explain what NLS files are and recommend software that we know can open or convert your NLS files.
What is a NLS file?
NLS is an acronym for National Language Support. Files that contain the .nls file extension are most commonly associated with the Microsoft Windows operating system.
The NLS files that are used by the Microsoft Windows operating system contain the language translation information that the Windows operating system uses to convert languages between different character sets. If a user's NLS files aren't configured properly, his or her operating system will be unable to properly convert languages during computer use.
The Troj/Agent-GIS software also uses the .nls file extension.
Software that will open, convert or fix NLS files
- Stuffit ExpanderUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- progeCAD ProfessionalUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Flash Movie PlayerUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- progeCAD Professional EnglishUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- TimetableUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
Try a universal file viewer
In addition to the products listed above, I would suggest that you try a universal file viewer like Free File Viewer. It can open over 200 different types of files - and very likely yours too! Download Free File Viewer.