Opening FMP files
Did your computer fail to open a FMP file? We explain what FMP files are and recommend software that we know can open or convert your FMP files.
What is a FMP file?
FMP is an acronym for FileMaker Pro. Files that contain the .fmp file extension hold database files that have been created with the FileMaker Pro database software application. FileMaker Pro can be used on both Windows and Mac operating systems.
The .fmp file extension is a generic FileMaker Pro extension, rather than the version-specific extensions that are also created by the software, such as the .fp4 (version 4) and .fp5 (version 5) FileMaker Pro file extensions. This file format allows users to distribute FileMaker Pro files to users who may be operating on a different version of the software than they are.
Software that will open, convert or fix FMP files
- Flash Movie PlayerUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Parallels Tools CenterUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- FotoMorphUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Microsoft OfficeUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
- Eolsoft Flash Movie PlayerUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org
Try a universal file viewer
In addition to the products listed above, I would suggest that you try a universal file viewer like Free File Viewer. It can open over 200 different types of files - and very likely yours too! Download Free File Viewer.